Pages

Monday, February 06, 2006

Today, I noticed the most scariest thing...A wrinkle on my forehead. God knows how many of them are hiding waiting to pop out all over my face. Yes, it is now official that I am going to be twenty-eight with at least one wrinkle that I know of...It is scary...You would know what I am talking about if you were a girl...er...Lady...

Just the otherday I was seeing a programme on women who have had 20+ plastic surgery to look young and what-not and got scared by it...I always hoped that I would age gracefully...kinda like my mom...But now with all the pollution and work-tension I don't know if that will ever happen...I will be twenty-eight in the next few days and I already have silver lining on my head...At least five of them...I remember my mom had dark hair even when she was 40+.

Times have changed...Women no more sit in the house and lead a less-stress lifestyle. They are put to test at every turn they make...What are the chances that we will ever grow old gracefully?

1 comment:

Manjesh said...

lol... the moment I opened your blog, there were some "Wrinkle Treatment" ads from google. Once I read this article I came 2 know why. :P