Pages

Monday, February 20, 2006

It was cold this weekend...Well it was colder elsewhere in the country...But for our standards...It was COLD! Saturday was like 16 deg F...and so was Sunday...Freezing rain and icing...All bad things with accidents happened...Thank God I was spared...

We bought a new vacuum cleaner this weekend, I bought two pairs of shoes, met all my close friends in Dallas this weekend...Slept a lot...Relaxed...Ate Desi restaurant food...and it was fun! And all this makes MONDAY a BAD-DAY...It was so hard for me to get my ass out of bed to get here to work!

I got to see Bluffmaster...Sorry movie...I will write the review today during lunch in my Chennai-talkies blog... But honest opinion...You are better off seeing Iqbal than this bore...

This is a random first-day-of-the-week blog...So excuse me...Will pick up speed by the end of day!!!

As always with Love
Anu

No comments: