Ya...it was busy as hell...we were doing something or the other every weekend. I remember very few weekends when we sat home doing nothing. Not only where the weekends busy but so were many week days!!! I have shared most of experience in my blog which is now a year old!!! So read on and if possible relive
So we did a lot of firsts this time around!!! And here is a list of few that I can write off the top of my head...
- Went to Abhijeet's show and saw it from front row
- We went to a Stand-up comedy show - Russell Peters
- Visited Canada and Niagara from the Canadian side
- Went to the Rockstars concert and saw it from the sixth row with V.I.P passes
- Was there when the Strings came forming the only India crowd in the auditorium thus creating attention!!!
- Moved into a two-bedroom apartment
- Saw Atif perform live
- My friend got married!!! You know who you are!
- Was there at Anand Bazaar...it sucked but I was there!
- Was there at the Diwali Mela...it sucked too...
- Was there for the Indian Ocean concert and got to meet them after the show too...
- My friend opened for Indian Ocean and it was their first professional performance...Brilliant
- Was there at a MAVS pre-season game...first time
- Saw Dallas Stars (Ice Hockey) loose in a pro-game, again first time
- Went to a quasi Baseball game
- Went to a pro Baseball game...Texas Rangers sucked!
- Went to London!!! It absolutely rocked!
- Ate Ethiopian food and have decided never to do it again!
- Performed Bharatanatyam for the first time on stage after one year training! Fun Fun Fun!
Happy New Year to everyone reading this blog!!!