So I got Tagged...By one of my real real good friend. In fact I guess he is the only friend I am in touch with since Primary School...Here are the questions...
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.
All I have is an Architectural magazine near me and on line four it talks about some architects work!
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
Thanks! My back popped!
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
I saw a golt movie last night on my TV but thats not watching TV is it?! So I remember watching South Park before going to sleep on Wednesday night!
4. Without looking, guess what time it is?
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
Not bad the time is 9.29am. I guess I keep a watch on myself!
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
People chattering away in the back...things I don't care about and things I don't want to hear.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Just came into work dude! and wont step outside till 5.00pm to go home and clean up the mess in it!
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Movie preview for Vattaram on rediff.com
9. What are you wearing?
Blue jean, white shirt and whitish pinkish nike sneakers
10. Did you dream last night?
I usually remember this but last night was clear. Slept like a baby!
11. When did you last laugh?
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Loads of drawing sheets that I have worked on with my boss and colleagues for a recent high-profile presentation. They are beautiful!
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Not that I remember...and if it is weird I usually try to forget it.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
It is short and simple. Easy!
15. What is the last film you saw?
Godavari. A telugu movie last night. I strongly believe that only telugu movies can convey simplicity and feel-good feelings so nicely. It is a must watch movie for the romantics.
16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A kick ass car and and a nice plot of land to design and build my own house in my own style! Hopefully it makes it to some cool architectural magazine (for good reviews okay!).
17. Tell me something about you that I dunno.
I have been learning Bharatanatyam for more than a year now and will be giving my first performance on Nov. 11 in Irving, TX!
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
The weather in India. Make it more conducive to progress. Water should no longer be a concern for people! (Spoken like a true Madrasi!)
19. Do you like to dance?
20. George Bush.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Radha, Anushka (combination of Anu + Girish), Shakthi
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Anush (same), Surya
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yup...but always dil chahtha hai India!!!
24. What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
25. 5 people who must also do this in their blog.
Why 5 when I can name 7!!!
Seashells (Who writes like a poet! Wait he is one!)
Satyam4U (a lover of golt movies who attempts to talk in Tamil :))
Megha G (My best pal!)
Kasi and (A dude who shares a common interest with me...MOVIES!!!)
Manjesh (Who desperately needs to update his blog! Lazy Bottoms!)
And of course Sammy!!! (The greatest guitarist and singer ever! GO MASUM!)
Ashutosh! (The funny dude!)