- Obviously this is one SOB. Delete.
- Ah! well, let it be...how does this one person's opinion affect me over the two others who bothered to comment?
- Truth be told, I should be bothered...someone bothered to comment.
- Bloody Biatch, how dare he/she/it say something so mean to me, especially when I do not know you.
- Ah well, coward.
- But the coward reads my blog, all readers (of the handpicked few) still need to be mentioned.
- I cannot be a coward and not publish this person's comment. I should.
- The coward decided to comment, which means the cowards hates me. As Bree in Desperate Housewives pointed it out, hate is not the opposite of Love, indifference is, Hate means that you still care...so the coward cares enough to express dislike in the most tasteless way ever.
- Coward is a coward, if I have time, will deal with it later.
- I am famous, someone hates me!
So here I am, dealing with the coward, being true to myself and publishing the hate comment. So you, coward, hiding behind anonymous, come out, lets pull a chair, and drink some coffee discussing why you hate me so much. Who knows, might help you vent and me see your point.
"I have read many of ur posts simply because I find it interesting in a way like , wow what pretentious post has this woman written today .You are a showoff & a pretentious shallow woman who has bricks for her brain matterI have read many posts by women who are so interesting and bright .You are not one of them in fact ur pretty irritating"
And here is me thanking you dear Troll, for showing me that you care.