My point is, that every time I have used my phone in front of an Android user I have heard one of the following or a combination of a few:
- Iphone sucks
- Iphone is so overrated
- my (insert name of any Android phone) is so cool, so much cooler than your phone
- My phone is faster than Iphone
- It has all these wonderful apps
- They never drop calls
- I will do anything but buy an Iphone
- Look at a person who is yet to get a smart phone and say, "I beg you, please never buy an Iphone, or else I will have to rethink our friendship."
- Sprint/T-Mobile/Verizon has better plans than AT&T (How is this iphone's fault?)
- etc. etc. add your own.
I wonder why it is so important for Android users to advertise their phone? I have rarely stood up and fought a war for my phone even when someone is bashing my phone. It is awesome, I know it, the world knows it, I have never heard of a story where someone stood out in front of an Android store for a month to be the first to get their latest release. Never.
I do not even think Android users can keep track of their own Galaxy, HTC, HTC Evo, Universe, Spaceship phones with intergalactic names coming out every other day. In spite of all this, I never say a mean thing about your phone ever. Never!
Yet, why do the Android users deem it necessary to defame Apple? While I am in awe of your super apps and cool stuff, why can't you appreciate the same in my phone? Obviously there are somethings my phone can do better than yours and vice versa, so lets celebrate each other's phone. Let's stop this boring discussion of how your phone is better than mine. Let our phone's not represent our ego. Let us be friend's who use our phones to communicate and not to compete with. Let's live and let live.