Here is my diary of things that happened in the wonderful and totally memorable 2008 (being sarcastic). This will remain as one of the years that I will always remember for the rest of my life, for all the bad things and the few good things :)
- G, myself and S are alone for the second time, but this time for a long long time to come.
- S turns three months old.
- S has her first ever ear infection.
- G leaves me for the first time ever on an official tour for a week.
- S has her first ever eye infection.
- She also gets a mild cough.
- G gets flu
- I get flu
- S gets flu, in short we are all flu-ed
- G leaves me for the second time ever on an official tour for four days when I am still sick...
- S gets her second ear infection.
- After almost 5 ear infections and 6-7 antibiotics dosages we get S her tubes on her 6 month birthday! Great gift.
- S gets Urinary tract infection, thanks to all the antibiotics!
- S gets slapped cheek syndrome.
- G is admitted in a hospital for the first ever time in his entire life for five days and four nights. What an adventure. All of us are freaked out. The kind doctor tells us that he has never ever seen anyone in his condition alive before. I freak out more!
- G goes again to the hospital but this time for just one night.
- G goes once more but just for a few hours.
- We go for our first ever three day vacation to NC, my bro's house for the 4th.
- G's mom joins us
- G gets hand foot and mouth disease from someone at work.
- S gets that from daddy.
- We do our first ever drive from Dallas to Houston with S and G's mom. G has problems sitting and driving the car but we manage and have fun.
- S turns one.
- My parents also join us and stay with us for a week.
- G's parents go to Houston. Once again just the three of us for a month...
- S gets ear infection again.
- G undergoes a small procedure.
- G starts feeling better finally.
- G's parents leave. Once again all alone, just like we were when the year started.
- Going to our second ever flight trip to CA, lets see how that goes...then it will be 2009 by the time I can pen back!
Cheers, and wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a bright and prosperous new year 2009.