Pages

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Blank Page

I am lost for words. I am not sure what to write either. Whatever I have to say has already been written somewhere on the www or it might sound cliched and untrue. Whatever I want to say might not come out the right way because I am still brimming with anger and words become daggers when you are angry.

But I know this for sure, something has to be done now. I am really hoping that the peaceful protest/demonstration in Bombay and Delhi do mount up to something. Change in our political system is going to be snail slow, but there should be a start. I hope the people don't once again give up and move on with their lives when things don't seem to change.

Anyways, I signed up at www.smallchange.in have you? This is one step that I can take living away from my homeland and hopefully we all can do our bit to the country.

2 comments:

Megha Bansal said...

exactly my sentiments. i cannot say it better than has been said and i am furious and i am worried about the things i will write, so i am not writing anything coz it seems everything else is so futile.

and yes, i am praying something is done.

Anonymous said...

just read my mind...
until or unless some huge changes happen in our politics... things will keep happening...