Things I realized:
- Had I been born a few decades ago, chances of my survival would have been bad.
- Had I been born a few centuries ago, chances of my survival would be nil.
- I like to cook simple and fast. Even if it making 2 minutes maggi noodles, I will try and look for a shortcut.
- I love cleaning more than cooking.
- I will do anything to avoid cooking.
- I miss those days when I lived alone when an apple pie or maggi noodles made my day!
I Imagine myself thinking a day ahead that I would like to eat chole masala. Soak the chole, and then the next morning prepare the masala, and then make the batura. I swear to god, all I see myself doing would be spending the rest of my life in the kitchen...a kitchen where we would have a chulha and not a flat top cooking grill.
Imagine making idli or dosa. This would mean planning two days ahead and then grind the paste and all that big deal. Even making dahi. I remember my mom making dahi every other night. I load the dishes in the dishwasher and forget to turn it on, that is how lazy I am!
Or making Chapathi, we would have to make the powder from the grain. Can you imagine? Ya granted those old lady's of yore did not go to full-time work and kitchen was their work, still, I would rather sit at work than in the kitchen!
Do any of you also feel like I do??!!!
PS: New header!