I got tagged by Shilpa and got my first ever award from her too!!! Yay Thanks...Sorry I have been kinda slow in responding...but here it is!
1. What is your current obsession?
Husband, Daughter, Food and Movies...
2. What are you wearing today?
Maroon kurti over black pants.
3. What’s for dinner?
No idea, depends on what I will pick up at a store.
4. What’s the last thing you bought?
A gift for my friend's wedding.
5. What are you listening to right now?
Silence and someone typing away in the background.
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
That she writes good blog...esp her midweek masala *wink* *wink*
7. If pigs could fly…complete the sentence?
Imagine the amount of stinky poo you would have to dodge falling on your head...yuckkk...gross...
8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
simple open toe slippers and a nice A/C system. I live in Texas and we take summer very seriously here.
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
To my parents house.
10. What is one thing you want to learn to do? (changed)
To bake and decorate cakes...
11. What’s your favourite quote?
Live and let live.
12. Who do you want to meet right now?
My mom and dad
13. What is your favourite colour?
14. What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own closet?
My new halter...one and only...love it! Makes me feel nice.
15. What is your dream job?
I have a few...cake decorating topping the list right now...
16. What’s your favourite magazine?
17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
Shoes. One of those nice yummy pairs I have been eyeing for a long time now.
18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
I really try not to judge that part...because I suck at dressing myself up decently...you can wear whatever but if you do not have the right attitude to carry it off then the whole ensemble will look bah!
19. Who are your style icons?
Few of my friends who dress like divas...I love to see them in different things and learn new stuff everyday!
20. What kind of haircut do you prefer?
Short and layered...but have not had a short haircut in a while..Sept 18 you will see a blog on my new hairdo!
21. What are you going to do after this?
22. What are your favourite movies?
Swathi Muthyam (Sippikul Muthu), Vedam Puthithu, and now Kamineyyyyyyyyy
23. What are three cosmetic/makeup/perfume products that you can’t live without?
Moisturizer, compact, blush, eyeliner. Always...I rarely go out without them on me...and if I ever do, I love it! I like natural but living in the US has made my skin super dry and I have to have moisturizer...which then makes my skin glow...so the compact...which flattens my face...so the blush...and I always wore eyeliner since I started college in India.
24. What inspires you?
25. Give us three styling tips that always work for you:
- Jeans that fit well...both front and back.
- A nice top that will try to hide the imperfections of front and back well but not look tacky.
- Definitely Earrings and good sandals/shoes.
26. What do you do when you “have nothing to wear” (even though your closet’s packed)?
I sulk. I feel sad. I talk to G about getting me some retail therapy. I of course, never do that...but land up finding my favorite jean and kurta which I have worn for about 1000 times now...at least.
27. Coffee or tea?
28. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
I play with Babs, nag G make him feel bad too...and then probably watch TV/movie and feel better...hopefully.
29. What is the meaning of your name?
30. Which other blogs you love visiting?
I cannot list each and everyone out...I love all the ones on my blogroll and more...
31. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
Anything sweet...Can't get enough of sweetness in the world.
Warm brownie with vanilla icecream, topped with hot chocolate...yummm....
32. Favorite Season ?
Summer, when the heat is out, I am out of hibernation too.
33. If I come to your house now, what would u cook for me?
I am going to make G make some Pizza for dinner...so you will defi get that. I also do have some left over Aloo Palak that I made...so you can help yourself to that as well :)
34. What is one book that you would suggest the whole world reads?(new question)
Life of Pi. I really enjoyed reading this book.
Rules for those who are tagged:
Respond and rework – answer these questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own, and add one more question to the list. Then tag eight or ten other new set of people.
I would like to tag:
- Asheeta (you are such a lazy ass that you need to do some writing and get that blog of yours going...
And everyone who is interested to do it. You are welcome to do so. And guess what...you get to keep the award as well!!! Yay!