Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Games we Play!

We are all settled into the mundane life of student-hood. Orientation and all that done and it was time for the "Swagat" celebrations which invite the newbies into town by the Indian Student Association. Swagat was combined with August 15th celebrations and we were all there at the flag hoisting. I ignored G completely the first time he saw me there. He was looking soooo cute (at least for me) but still I knew that he was the one who had irritated me a couple of days ago and hence I should ignore him.

He walked up to my roomie as we filed back into the building for intro's and asked her, "Why is she not talking?" and she was like, "I dunno, you ask her."

And we then we did the whole intro thing and then food followed by games. We played musical chair. G and his best friend from UG who also went to KSU stood at both ends to remove the chairs and keep the game going. I won. And he tried to talk to me but I was like "whatever," and kept cold shouldering him.

Until he could not bear it at all. He came home with N after Swagat was over and spent sometime talking with us three roomies. It was fun. We laughed a lot because G and N have a good sense of humor and he was trying to make friends with me. We made friends...


3 comments:

P said...

luks like giving the "ignorance" treatment is the only thing that works with boys! only then do they pause to notice!!! :P

Ash said...

me thinks someone needs to turn this into a movie script :)

Prasanthi Neeladaran said...

Awwwwww! Friends now:)