- I blush, smile and avoid the person the rest of the day lest I burst the bubble that the person saw me through.
- I say, "me? really? no way...you are not looking right, I actually have a flat nose"
- or I say, "ya, but yours is better." and then get into an argument as to why I suck and go about proving it.
- or I am surprised, shocked and look embarassed that someone noticed and complimented.
- or I do something silly to make the person wonder why they ever told me anything at all.
Do any of you have that problem? Or is it just me??!!!