Pages

Friday, September 12, 2008

Cleaning Up

I cleaned out my folders a bit...in the virtual world ofcourse...I realized quite a few things...

1) I have tons of photos and many doubles...so I arranged and organized them by the year and event...so now I don't have many folders of photos that say Austin! Good deal...
2) I was way thinner than what I thought I was a few years ago and I am sure that I am way fatter than what I think I am now! I remember spending hours in the gym and living on soups for three months in a row then and stressing out on it then...while now I am scooping up fatty food by the dozen! So in retrospect I should not have any time working out and dieting then!
3)I love to write...shows in the amount of unfinished and half written stories I have...some of them I do not even remember writing...but it is mine because it is my style...
4) I carry tons of junk in my folders...I have deleted most of them...but like the pack rat I am...I am still holding on to a few near ones which I will discard in my next cleanup!

Thas all for now...Ike (the hurricane) is coming...our house is filled up with family from Houston...so busy busy busy!

No comments: