Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2007

TaDa!

It is 27 weeks now...I cannot imagine that I only have 13 more weeks to go at minimum and maybe 14 at max. Then I will be holding a little baby angel in my hands! I am sure I miss the life of just me and Girish but hope the presence of the baby will not make me miss it too much too...

Anyways, now, I look fully bloated and many friends have mentioned politely that I have become fat, gained weight, etc. and then there are others who are not sure how to tell the same to me and tell me that I am looking just the same with a little belly. The truth though I know for sure is that I HAVE GAINED A LOT OF WEIGHT and that I AM FAT NOW! I wonder how I will get back to my pre-pregnancy weight. It was difficult for me to haul my ass to the gym without a baby, how am I going to do that with a baby???

Last weekend my dad, mom and my elder bro's family were in Dallas. So we decided to do the Valakappu ceremony for me on Friday. We decided to invite a few close friends over and had a real quick and simple ceremony. It was real fun! I was so happy to be with my family and friends. Thanks to everyone who came and made my evening.

Baby Report: The baby is really kicking and moving and making a play ground of my tummy. But it is such a pleasurable and reassuring feeling. Hope everything goes smoothly and the baby turns around and pops the right way out :)

4 comments:

Megha Bansal said...

u look great!!! u ARE NOT FAT !

it was indeed a lot of fun last week-end! i had seen that ceremony the first time and it was fun seeing u geared up in traditional gear.

the baby will be fine too, why speculate something you cannot control?

Lots of love and see you soon :)

Manjesh said...

T-52days!!! gr8 going anu! :)

as far as weight is concerned..don't worry..once the baby is out..he/she will make u run around so much that u will lose all that weight in no time ;)

Manjesh said...

oopss..bad at math..its T-78days ;)
(u know..just want to see the kid so bad) :)

Anu Russell said...

megha!!!

Thank you so much :) u r the best!

Manjesh!

so cute!!! Thanks for calculating the days...I have not calculated them myself...anyways now I am in my 29th week...so fewer days (by 14)