Pages

Friday, January 22, 2016

Transition

The transition is small and subtle. There was a time when I used to smile remembering something that my husband did or said, I have even laughed out aloud just remembering snippets of my life. Then it changed to my baby. Things she said or did that brings a smile to my face in my mundane life. My husband still made me smile but my baby took over mind. Today, on my way driving to work I thought of a performance she was trying to do for us at home, it was funny, hilarious and cute but it made her laugh so hard which made it even more funny for the rest of us, she was being funny and silly and artistic at the same time. I started laughing aloud and it made me happy. I had somehow sometime ago transitioned from the love struck wife to a mother in love...

My baby precious!

No comments: