- It was cute to see you wake up every morning and ask me excitedly, "No school today also Amma?" For five days in a row and then jumping up with a "Yay!"
- It was tiring to come up with something new to play with you for nine days in a row.
- It was sad to see your eyes watering non-stop...stupid cold!
- The excitement in your voice after seeing a snow covered balcony was priceless.
- Telling your friends that you cannot come to their house because of the bad weather was fun.
- Sleep over at two of our favorite friends two nights in a row...the best time pass!
- Playing 'kitchen' game and 'Restaurant' game again and again and hearing you say, "Ayla vaapas ye jal gaya," was hilarious.
- Taking afternoon naps with you snuggling tightly next to me to beat the cold was so comforting.
- Long talks on nothing was great.
- We also managed to take a mile long walk to the dog park and back on Sunday evening before things got bad...it was so peaceful.
- Baking cake, brownie with you was a fun experience.
- Making you dance for "Andangkaka" from Anniyan was awesome! Better still you mouthing the lyrics and trying to master it.
- Seeing you sing "Ek Suraj Naya," with your favorite uncle was the best feeling.
- No water in kitchen - sucked...the only bad experience.
I whined and moaned while I was stuck with you and your Papa for four days in a row inside the house. Today after getting back into the grind, I cannot tell you how much I miss you and those fun moments we had together. I wish we could do it all over again and yes, I will not change a single thing, but for maybe both of us being sick...I Loveeeeeee you Babbiiiiiiiii. You have made me love my life even more!