- To Mr/Ms/Mrs/whoever-you-are Annonymous who commented on my last blog. Please feel to stay away if you have to. I did not ask you to visit my e-mail. Politeness and courtesy is a virtue and obviously you do not have it. I probably should not qualify your comment with a reply but I choose LOVE and not hate just like ARR. So lotsa love to you but try and be friendly around here. Thanks
- I am very eagerly waiting to see Summer around here. I know 110 deg is not fun but it is better than 20 deg...So Spring/summer whatever you are...come fastttttttttttttt.
- I am hating things happening in India, especially Karnataka and Andhra in terms of women's rights. What the hell people grow up.
- I am trying to diet and failing miserably.
- My daughter eats well at her baby sitter and hardly eats with me. Plus she beats me.
- Right now I am slightly irritated but will be fine in a bit.
- I love pickle in spite of it giving me boils in/on my nose.
- I love Chai. More with Parle G biscut or Britannia Milk Bikis.
- I saw Kuselan and Billu Barber within two weeks. Sorry but Kuselan way better than Billu. Though I wont compare SRK or Rajni, both are awesome.
- I am in the process of seeing Luck By Chance. Farhan is good.
- I want to travel. Lack of funds so staying put.
- Why do they sell Easter stuff in Feb? When Easter is not until March? I bought Easter gift for my friend's daughter thinking it is Easter already. How am I to know...ya I am ignorant! Sorry.
- How come a Spaniard or an Italian or a French speaking bad English with bad pronunciation is considered cute but my Indian-English accent called bad English? Shouldn't it just be a dialect like how American English is or Australian English is? Who gives anyone the authority to say what accent is correct?
- Are people correcting you while you speak thereby cutting your flow of thought rude or is it okay? I am sure I have done it too but nowadays I am trying to control my urge but I absolutely hate to be corrected unless it is done in a artful way.
- Why do women over-analyze? Or do men do it too?
BTW, before I leave, do I make my blog a social blog? A blog that addresses all the social problems in the world and is a part of all the clubs related to them? Or just let it be what it is about me, my life, my thoughts, and me boring or entertaining you? Let me know. Whatever you say will help me make up my mind.
I will try and blog back sooner thant his time...and Annonymously rude person, if you are so funny, how about leaving your name for us?