Pages

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Photos of my newly Redecorated home!!!

I only have a few pics of our new apartment that we are almost done furnishing. I will get some better ones soon...These were taken by my friend Preetha and my hubby Girish...

















Our Kitchen that looks into the extended living/dining space





















The Guest Bathroom...Not sure if you can see it but it has black tile all around with gray lines...Its super sleek...black and white combination...

















A view into the dining space...To the right is the kitchen and left the living...At the time of this pic we hadn't yet completely set the place up...Also note that I cannot wrap a saree well!
















This is a view to our kitchen from the living area. We have a nice glass coffee table with a sofa of the same color as the love seat on which our friend Rama is sitting...But for the Master Bedroom all other rooms have faux wooden flooring and the kitchen/bathroom have real floor tile (not vinyl composite tiles like what we get in a typical apartment).

Ok Fosix...this is all I got for now...more to come :)

7 comments:

Luv2cook said...

Hi Anu:

Pretty nicely decorated place. I LOVE the hanging pots and pans idea above the sink. I have to see if I can do that in my kitchen. I have a much narrower window above the sink - half the size of yours.

Did you buy a hanging rack for that or did your kitchen already come with it?

Trevor Penn said...

naiceee... looks like u r living in Ikea...hehehe...

Praveen said...

Your newly decorated home looks superb!!!! congratulations!!!! May have to borrow some tips from you later...

Anu Russell said...

@thoths! Thanks machan...we are open for consultation...it was a combined effort from Giri and me!!!

@Seashells...thanks shashank!

Bishwanath Ghosh said...

Your home is gorgeous, you are gorgeous... and not to miss the Marlboro packs! :)

Anu Russell said...

Bishwanath...thanks!!! ya our party guests smoke...

Fosix said...

***politically correct or brutally honest... politically correct or brutally honest... politically correct or brutally honest... dammit fosix, make up your mind already !!***

:P :P :P