Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Countdown Clock: 5 Hours to leave DFW

Girish always thinks that he comes up with great plan. So we decided according to Girish's plan to check-in our luggage at 5.30 in the morning and then go to work for four hours before returning just two hours before to do security check-in.

Like all good plans the follies were...

1. We had called the airport people on Sunday and the customer service rep. said that we could check in as soon as the airport terminal opened…which was at 4.30am that day.

2. On our way to the airport I decided to cross check and called the airport again and they said that they will not let us check in 4 hours before flight…exactly what I had been telling Girish for sometime.

4. So we decided that we should get into work early and leave to the airport from there…which was my original plan…I just wish that men would listen more often…

I am happy that we are checking in on-time and not super early. Anyhoo...I came into work at 6.00am today and that I guess is a record for me and will not be broken for many moons...

No comments: