Pages

Wednesday, June 08, 2016

Babs Speak

Babs: So there is this girl in our camp...blah, blah, blah...
Me: Oh ok...hmmm...hmmm...
Babs: She is 15 and has a boyfriend.
Me: Is he also at the camp?
B: Nope, she was talking to him on the phone sitting next to me and guess what?
Me: What?
B: She told her boyfriend "I love you" before she hung up.
    Babs was all giggles as she said that while I exchanged a meaningful glace at G who was driving the car. We both had a slight smile on our face. Babs continued...
B: Well, you don't have to worry...
Me: About what?
B: About me saying those things at 15, I have a long way to go till I am 28 and have a boy friend.

G and I could not hold it in any longer...we burst out laughing.

Babs, I will hold you to these words...which is why it is being written here and immortalized...well at least as long as Google Blogger is around :P

Love the innocence and hope it never goes away.

Loving Mom ART

No comments: