Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Finally...

So finally here I am after a what I feel like forever back to blogging. I almost forgot what it was to write...anyhoo...I guess I am back for sometime...

What can I say as the reason for the break other than the fact that my daughter was sick, sicker and sickest for the last 2 months of her 6 months outside of the womb. I feel terrible for the suffering and pain she went through but I think that we have gone past the bad thing...well...at least for now...kids they say are unpredictable so I cannot make any guaranteed statement...

All that apart...I haven't had anything fun to write about either...because I have been home bound for the last month almost, away from work, away from friends, and literally detached from the outside world...but I am hoping to spring back in when the spring season filled with allergies is put behind me...

So hopefully you will see/hear/read more of me starting now. I saw sooooo many movies that it is not even fun and I have atleast 15 movie reviews to catch up with...busyyyyy beeeeeeee me!

2 comments:

Prasanthi Neeladaran said...

Nice to hear that lil Baboo is much better!

Happy blogging!

Anu Russell said...

thanks prasanthi