Pages

Monday, October 08, 2007

Today is October 08, 2007 and marks the official end of my pregnancy per the various calendars, my doctor, and my sonograms...but here I am still sitting at work and waiting for the shootings pains to start or some liquid to spill out...and nada...I am still waiting...that is my status update.

Loads of friends and family called over the weekend to see if anything has happened yet and it in a small way has done nothing more than increase my anxiety. Then again they are all well wishers and only want the best for me. At this point I am not sure what to expect in terms of pain or emotions other than the stress of waiting...but since the baby has been moving normally and everything so far has been pretty decent...I guess I will enjoy the wait :)

5 comments:

Rain said...

Still at work??? ur a strong un!!! All the best though!!

Anu Russell said...

Yup...still at work...trying to save all of them vacation time until after the baby :) would rather spend time with the baby than at home now sleeping and feeling miserable...at least here i get to meet ppl and chat around a bit :)

Trevor Penn said...

Good news in the waiting is just as good a news. :-)
Take care and best wishes, always. >:D<

Anu Russell said...

Thanks Shank...Waiting for the wait to end :)

Anonymous said...

Break the news!